Monday, December 17, 2012


Fontana Milano - Grey ruffled suit w/zipper detailing:  $7.50 @ Value Village

It was half off day again!  When I saw this blazer I loved the design, and the fit was so flattering.  It really nips you at the waist, yet it's the right size everywhere else.

Anyway, there's one stain and some worn spots on the ruffles, so I wasn't sure if I should buy it.  While I was deciding, one of the workers came up and talked about how great she thought it was, so that helped me make up my mind!

She didn't just see me holding it...she actually remembered seeing it on the racks!  That was something, considering how much stuff she has to put away.

It's dry clean only, but it doesn't say what it's made of.  I was hoping to just throw it in the wash, but that would be a bad idea if it was made of wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment