Thursday, December 13, 2012


12 Monster high dolls - from left to right:

Basic Operetta
Wave 1 Ghoulia in Frankie's Maul outfit
Forbidden love Clawd
Forbidden love Draculaura
Gloom Beach Draculaura in Maul outfit
Sweet 1600 Draculaura wearing DOTD dress
Wave 1 Draculaura
Skull Shores Draculaura
Dawn of the Dance Frankie
Dawn of the Dance Clawdeen
Dawn of the Dance Cleo
Dawn of the Dance Lagoona

All 12 for $100, free after I sold my doubles!  If I bought them all new, they would have been around $360 with tax!

I did have half of these dolls, but I figured I could sell the doubles, making the ones I actually want free!

Here's hoping anyway.  I've posted them everywhere for reasonable eBay prices, but I might just have to resort to eBay to sell them.

These were a craigslist purchase.  I'm surprised things went ahead so fast..I contacted them less than twelve hours ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment