Sunday, December 23, 2012


Orsi - Brown and white blazer:  $4.90
Shiny gold metal fish scale belt:  $2.80

Both @ Value Village

My 30% off pass was expiring soon, so I wanted to use it today.  I could have used it next week too, but there was no point since I had those $5 coupons to used...and those would be way better deals.

I didn't go to this location during the 50% off sale, so I wanted to check this one out.  I'm glad I did!

I really like how classy this blazer is.  It's fitted in all of the right places, and it's made in Italy.  Somebody said it looked really great on me when I tried it on!

I'm happy about the belt too.  I've been trying to buy a similar belt on ebay, but it was around $4.50.  I didn't want to pay it!  I still want it, but at least I have this in the meanwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment