Monday, December 3, 2012


Frenchy of California - Suede and leather gold loop lock bag:  $3 @ Value Village (RSP:  $123)

There was a 25% off sale today, so I decided to go.  Their clothing is normally a ripoff even at that price, but this sale was different - it was on all used items!  Normally housewares and toys are excluded in their half off sale, so that made it worth a look.

Didn't find anything I liked in those sections, but surprisingly, I found this.  It was reasonably priced at $4 regular, so I thought $3 was a great deal for it.

I love the loop lock closure and the chain strap, it's a different kind of chain from any of the other purses I have.

I was a bit hesitant since it was small, but since it was great quality and had some unique qualities I took it home.  Turns out they carried this line at Nordstroms!

No comments:

Post a Comment