Sunday, December 16, 2012


13 Monster high doll lot:

From left to right:

-Gift set Deuce Gorgon
-Gloom Beach Jackson Jekyll
-Holt Hyde (yes!)
-Forbidden love Clawd Wolf
-Forbidden love Draculaura 
-Basic 1st edition Spectra
-Basic 1st edition Abbey
-Gloom Beach Draculaura
-1st Wave Lagoona
-1st Wave Ghoulia
-Gift Set Cleo
-Gloom Beach Clawdeen
-Dawn of the Dance Frankie
 -Frankie's bed
-2 journals (Holt's and Frankie's)
-Novel
-Fortune

$60 (free after I sold my doubles!) for everything shown in the picture.There was even a Barbie and some Bratz stuff, including a My Scene Masquerade Madness car.

I really didn't think I would get this lot!  Holt alone is worth $100 in this condition, so I thought everyone else would be all over him.

I saw the ad half an hour after it was posted, but it was almost midnight when I saw it.  After a restless night, I finally learned the lot was mine in the morning!

Well, I had to overcome a lot of hurdles before it was actually mine.  I had an hour to get to the seller's house before they went out, otherwise I couldn't pick it up today.

It seemed easy enough, but it was in a city I'm not familiar with...I ended up getting lost!  There, and the way back, probably an hour total!  

I managed to catch them 10 minutes before they left, so thank God for that.  It's a fluke I managed to find it in the first place, thanks a lot google maps!

I'm just glad I managed to make it home..there are a lot of freeways/highways around that area, so I could have been reallly lost.

It came with so many accessories, I was amazed!  All of the pets below:


And all of these clothing/accessories:

All of the outfits were near complete!  I was really surprised, since this lot (unlike the others) was kid owned.  Even most or the earrings were there!


These were the outfits included:

Wave 1 fashion packs:

-Frankie Stein (Fearleading)
-Clawdeen Wolf (Soccer)
-Deuce Gorgon (Casketball)
-Lagoona Blue (Surfing)

Plus Abbey's wave 2 snowboarding fashion pack.

It took a while to put everyone back in their outfit, but it was worth it.  This is definitely the best deal I've gotten in person...after I sell my doubles, everything will have been free!  

This stuff would have cost me $400 new, and I'm pretty sure it'd be around that price used as well, since the boys are worth a lot now.

No comments:

Post a Comment