Sunday, December 2, 2012


Monster High - Dot dead gorgeous 3 pack:  $24 (RSP:  $39.99)
Six star pro nutrition -  vanilla cream soy protein drink:  $19.99

Both @ Wal Mart.

Those dolls have been on sale for a long time, but I was waiting until I got a better deal on them.  I had a $10 off coupon that worked out to around $4 off, since you had to buy a box of cereal to get the deal.

Plus, I used my sister's discount which is how I ended up with an even better deal than their already reasonably rollback price of $29.99.

Moreover, I got my brother to make it my Christmas gift, so I paid nothing out of pocket.  Hooray!

I'm really going to start trying to seriously lose weight, and I thought including protein powder would make things easier.  I don't think I got enough protein in my other diets.

So anyway, I decided to pick this up to see if it really makes a difference.  I used my gift cards from tellwut, so that was free too!

No comments:

Post a Comment