Monday, December 17, 2012


Emporio Armani - tweed blazer:  $4 (RSP:  $700+!)
White lace high collar shirt w/pearl detailing:  $2

Both @ Value Village.

I wanted to go to a third one, but I wasted way too much time here.  Even though it was probably twice as big as the first one, the stuff didn't seem that great.

I wasn't that crazy about the blazer, but I couldn't pass up $4 Armani!  This is the real line made in Italy...I really don't like the colour that much, but I bought it anyway.

I like the design, and I don't have any other blazers in this colour.  But the main thing was the label, I'll admit!

The other shirt looked good, but I wasn't sure if it would work.  I didn't want to try it on in the dressing room.  Since it was cheap enough, I decided to give it a shot.

I'm glad I did!  It's actually really gorgeous on.  I love the pearl buttons at the neckline.  I just wonder who made it, the tags were cut off.

This one had such a huge line up!  There were two more things I was going to buy, but I ended up passing on them for various reasons:


Now I wish I bought that corset!  It was new with tags and everything...but I thought it was too big.  Looking at the picture, I feel like that was crazy!  It was $5, and I was thinking that I could probably get it for that price new...and get the size that I actually needed.

But it was la senza, I'm pretty sure they don't normally go that low.  Oh well, live and learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment