Monday, December 3, 2012


Pearlescent cream leather half circle purse (RP:  $3.99)
Luvshoe's - Gold sandals with clear gradient colour heels: (RP:  $7.99) (RSP:  $75+)

Both for $7.98 @ Salvation Army.

Since I wanted to go to that other Value Village, I decided to come here too.  I did have a coupon afterall.

Well, it was love at first sight when I saw that purse!  I love everything about it...from the colour of the level, to the shape of the purse, to the lock closure!

It actually took me a long time to figure out how to open it.  I felt like I tried everything, and it just wouldn't budge!

Well, it turns out you have to turn it...I erroneously thought you'd have to push it in/up/to the side/or what have you.

Since I had the coupon, I wanted to see if there was anything else I wanted.  I really thought about getting these shoes:


They were cute, comfortable, and they  matched that purse!  They were also made by the same company that made these other shoes I was lusting after...

They were priced at $4.99.  If I came a few days ago, I could have gotten it half price...so I really didn't think it was worth it.  There were some scuffs, which would have been fine for two something...but not for that price.

I'm really kicking myself for not going earlier, since there were a lot of things I would have liked to get that would have been an awesome deal with the coupon.

Anyway, I ended up getting the gold sandals above.  They looked like they were worn maybe once or twice, and only on the soles...there were no signs of use anywhere else!

I almost put them back since they were hard to walk in...I felt like I might topple over at any time, they were so wobbly!

But since I thought the heels were so awesome, I decided to get them.  They're so neat!  They're clear lucite with a gradient colour throughout...it starts with a coke like colour and fades to clear.

Plus, there's even a hole in the middle!  They were just too cool to pass up.  $4 seemed worth it for them, no tax either!

No comments:

Post a Comment