Thursday, December 20, 2012


Monster high lot of 11 dolls:  $75 (free after selling some stuff from the other lot) for everything (RSP:  Nearly $300!)

From left to right:

Toralei Stripe (yay!)
Dead Tired Lagoona Blue doll with Hydration Station
Sweet 1600 Clawd Wolf
Nefera
Gloom Beach Cleo
Gloom Beach Clawdeen
Gloom Beach Frankie
Gloom Beach Draculaura
Gloom Beach Ghoulia
Skull Shores Abbey
Basic Operetta
Draculaura's Sweet 1600 Roadster

It also came with this "scream team beauty locker" I forgot to put in the picture:


It's cute, but it's in pretty beat up condition.  It's already ripping at the top.  I wouldn't have wanted it otherwise, but now I use it to store my extra accessories.


I can't believe that retailed for $35!  There's still some stuff in there, but I don't know if I'd want to risk putting it on.

I think I'm burned out for a while.  Opportunities just kept on coming up, I couldn't say no!  I really wanted the hydration station since it doubles as a bubble lamp.  It's so cool on!

I also wanted Toralei, who normally goes for at least $60 loose.  Also Clawd, who's still selling for $34 plus tax at the lowest right now!

It was more than I wanted to pay, but I thought it was worth it.  I can't sell anything to make some money back, but I've wanted a lot of these for a while.

They're not complete though, too bad!  Almost all of them are missing their earrings for some reason, and some other little parts are missing.  Still, everything's mostly there, so it was a decent deal.

I thought the roadster was cool, but I wouldn't buy it alone. I'm glad I managed to get it in this lot though.

It's surprisingly cheap!  The plastic is so light and nothing works.  I wish it was better quality.

Maybe I'll luck out with a Gil in the next lot?  Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment