Monday, December 31, 2012


Seductions - Red\black studded shoulder peplum dress:  $8 (RSP:  $26)
Seductions - Khaki\black studded shoulder peplum dress:  $8 (RSP:  $26)


Blue peplum bustier top:  $4 (RSP:  $19)
Garnier body - Intensive 7 day mango oil lotion:  $.96 (RSP:  $7.99)

All @ Sirens

Except the lotion..that was from Superstore.  I had a free coupon which was supposed to cover the tax, but stupidly, the regular price was so high it wasn't covered.

Anyhow, I haven't been to this Sirens in a while so I was excited to see what was there.  I printed out the coupon just in case, even though it would be wasted if there was nothing there (it was the last day afterall).

Well, I wasn't disappointed!  I snatched up those dresses right away.  I love this whole stud trend, and those dresses are still regular price at all of the other stores I've been to.

I love the top too.  There was one in black and silver that I was considering, but I wasn't too crazy about it.  This combination was a must have though, and I wanted to get the most bang for my buck with the coupon.   Maybe I'll get the other top at another time if there's something else I want.

Upon further inspection, the khaki dress is really crappily made...I don't know how it passed inspection.  The back isn't even (the collar starts higher on one side) and the seams are sloppy!  It was the only one left though, and the flaws aren't noticeable on, so I bought it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment