Friday, December 28, 2012


Barbie - NRFB Fiat car and doll set (2009):  $8.30 @ Value Village (RSP:  $50)

It's finally time to use my $5 off coupons!  I really wish I bought more gift certificates, I already used two of them today.  They don't expire, and I'm sure I could have found something great with those other coupons.  Oh well, next time.

I'm just a sucker for detailed cars, and this one was pretty neat!  I thought the price was kind of high, but then I noticed there was a doll inside.

Not that I want to keep it, but that justified the price a bit.

Details of the box since I'll be throwing it away shortly:


Too bad they didn't splurge on her outfit.  It is pretty crappy.  Hooray for opening doors though, a lot of them don't have them anymore!


Funnily enough, I've seen them sell on eBay used for more than what I paid for this set new! 
I'm pretty happy today.

No comments:

Post a Comment