Sunday, December 23, 2012


Novi stars - Energy pod playset:  $29.99 (RSP:  $49.99) @ Toys R us

I've been tempted by these dolls, but they're so expensive!  I love the whole alien concept though.  They all have such neat features, but I didn't want to pay $15-$25 each for them.

I saw that this playset was on sale yesterday, but I somehow resisted buying it.  Then I saw it in action on youtube, and I just had to have it!

The pod lights up and the doll spins around like it's floating...I love stuff like that!  It's one of the neatest ideas I've ever seen.

I was miffed that it was only $11.70 on amazon (with free shipping too!!), but there's no way I'm able to get it that cheap.

I thought $30 was reasonable.  It was the most I wanted to pay.  I really wanted it so I thought I deserved new toys once in a while.

I do want two out of the four dolls, but I'm waiting until they're $10 or less.  I really think they'll be discontinued soon, I'd be surprised if they weren't!

No comments:

Post a Comment