Saturday, December 22, 2012

 

Vivitar - 4 x 30 binoculars:  $3 (RSP:  $8.99 +)
Lil' Bratz - Beach bash water cruiser:  $2 (RSP:  $10+)

Both @ Dollarama

These were both impulse buys.  I was really surprised to see the lil bratz playset, considering the line was discontinued 6 years ago!

It doesn't do that much, but since it was $2, I thought why not.  I've got some of their other playsets and the quality is pretty nice.

I don't need binoculars, but I've heard of the brand before so I thought it was a good deal.  I saw an open package and it looked pretty nice, it even came with a pouch!

Too bad it has horrible reviews online.  I thought it was nice enough.  I guess I should start researching these things before I buy them, I suppose most things end up there since they're junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment