Saturday, October 20, 2012


Patty - ruffled khaki shirt w/ buckled front:  $4
Seductions - NWT Blue ruffled sleeveless blouse:  $3.50


Liv doll (2nd edition Katie, Dog set)  w/two wigs and chair (all from the Salon studio set):  $3.99 (RSP:  $31.99+)
Liv doll (1st edition Alexis) + other dolls:  $2

All @ Talize.

I was really tired this day, but I just can't miss a half off sale!  I woke up half an hour before it started and still managed to get there right when it opened.

It was pretty disappointing.  I normally find a lot more stuff there, but this time it was slim pickings!  There was this vintage leather box purse with a really neat dial closure that I wanted - it was only $3 too!

But it had some noticeable scratches at the front that I couldn't fix.  I have enough purses now, that I really shouldn't be adding more unless they're in great condition, or just really unique.

Anyway, the prices were insane this time around!  Even at half price, most things were still a ripoff.

I'm happy with what I found though.  The first shirt was a no brainer!  The design was gorgeous and unique, plus so flattering on.  They ended up charging me full price though, I hope my refund went through.

The other one I was unsure of.  I like how it looks, but I don't care for blue that much...plus, it is a mall brand.  I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't have tags on.

I think it might have been worn though, since I did see one stain on it.  I suppose it could have happened in the change room.

Well, I tried it on and it was so flattering, I just had to get it.  I probably could have gotten it entirely new for $5, maybe even the same price if I was lucky.

Then, the toys.  I was undecided on them since I already have some, and I really only want the bodies.  I decided to get them for the wigs, since I can use those for other dolls.  It was full price though..I would have been way happier paying $2 for that lot.

Then I saw that $2 bag, and I decided to get that one too!  She was just too pretty to pass up, and I liked her outfit too.  It came with some other dolls, but I didn't want them.


Also went to Sephora to get my obligatory perfume samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment