Thursday, October 25, 2012


Amiet - Snakeskin (python) purse:  $14.99
Moxie Teenz - Melrose doll (first edition):  $4.99

Both @ Value Village (Langley)

This is why I HATE going on non-sale days!  I was already making a trip out, so I decided to pay $5 more to get a day pass so I could make a thrifting trip.

That purse took my breath away, but the price was offputting.  I loved it so much, I didn't really hesitate.

It's got everything I like - snakeskin, gold hardware, and that classical structured rectangular shape.  I just wish I didn't pay so much for it.

It is gorgeous though, and it'll never go out of style.  I don't know what the brand is for sure, but the lock says "amiet" on it.  I did a search, and most of the bags with that lock are made out of exotic skins, and are equally gorgeous!

I didn't really hesitate on the doll either.  I don't normally like paying that much for used dolls, but this one was bigger than normal and almost complete, so I thought it was a good deal.

It's just missing its shoes, bracelets, and rings.  I don't even think she was played with!  Her clothes are still sewn on, and they're just so fashionable!  I love her blazer...it reminds me of the one I bought for myself today :P.

I was curious about this line, so I'm happy I managed to find one so quickly.  They are Liv ripoffs, but at least they changed their size.

No comments:

Post a Comment