Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Moxie teenz  accessory pack:  $2 (RSP:  $10)
Pink light up wand:  $.59 (RSP:  $1.48)

Both @ Zellers.

I went to this Zellers that's closing down in hopes of finding cheap monster high dolls.  Well, that didn't happen - there was barely anything left, and most of it was still expensive!

I ended up buying this accessory pack for the shoes, mostly.  The other stuff is ok.  All in all, the price wasn't that great for what it comes with.

The wand - I guess I was so disappointed I had a momentary lapse in judgement.  It's neon pink, AND it's got a cherub and a dolphin!  It also  lights up, but the lights are so weak you can barely see anything.

It was supposed to be 75% off, making it $.38...I was ok with that.  It rang up as only 60%, I probably should have left it behind.

I also ended up going to a different Zellers that was closing down that day, and it had  NO monster high dolls at all!  And the sale pretty much just started...I wonder if it's the same person going around and getting these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment