Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Ingledews - Burgundy leather/suede purse:  $3
Vintage romantic ceramic wall hangings:  $.30 each

All @ Penny Pincher

I always like coming here.  Their prices are cheap (for the most part), they have a decent turnaround, and most of their wares are vintage.

I was undecided on the purse above, but bought it because the leather felt soooo nice!  Smooth and smelled great, one of the best leathers I've ever felt.

I was really surprised considering the brand isn't super high end.  I've seen tons of Ingledews leather goods, and none of them were anything like this one!

It's also a unique design, but I feel like I'm not crazy about it.  For that price though, I decided to pick it up.  I've never seen a purse like this before!  It reminds me of two envelopes stacked on top of each other.

They also had a lot of nice leather purses for $2 each!  Nice, as in, the leather was nice, and the purses were in excellent condition.  It's just too bad all of those were floppy and shapeless, it was easy to leave them behind!


Not so much for the wall hangings.  I love vintage romantic scenes, and these were just so cheap I had to have them.  I have no idea what I'll do with them, but at least they won't take up too much storage space!

No comments:

Post a Comment