Thursday, October 25, 2012


Atmosphere - Black straw purse w/chain strap:  $1.50
Veneto - Gold handle geometrical stripe turnlock purse:  $2.50 -$.50!
The Limited - Suede/leather belt w/big gold buckle:  $2
Toledano - Suede/leather belt w/embossed half circle buckle:  $1

All @ Shared Thrift Store

This really is the best thrift store ever!  I always find great things for cheap whenever I go.  Too bad it's so far away...I've only been there twice.

All of the yellow tags were half price.  I would have picked most of them up at full price!

I was unsure about the gold handle purse, since I don't think it's all leather.  The suede accents are definitely real, but the majority of it isn't.

I picked it up anyway since I LOVE the design (all that shiny gold...that unique design...the turnlock closure) and it was way cheap.  There's not even any tax here!

*edit*

Well, turns out I was actually paid to buy that Veneto purse.  I found $3 inside!

The purse was making a weird noise so I inspected it carefully...I found the money had slipped behind the lining, which is why I never noticed it before.

Gotta love when that happens!  Ironically, at this point (several months after making this post), I don't really like it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment