Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Monster high - Dead Tired Cleo doll (nude):  $5.99
Liv - It's my nature Hayden doll:  $1.99

Both @ Value Village (Surrey / Newton)

I actually found three monster high dolls at the first Value Village, but they were priced stupidly high!  Even worse, two of them were stained, dirty, and handless...highway robbery at that price!

I thought this one was overpriced too, but I found her so gorgeous.  I actually ended up coming back to get her, since I haven't seen used Monster High dolls in a long time, and I didn't know if I would find her again.

She was the only one in decent condition...she basically looked new.  When I went home however, I found out that she has TWO left hands!

How annoying.  I already thought it was a ripoff without that little flaw.

Anyhow, I found a cheap Liv doll at the other Value Village, so it was a no brainer.  These dolls really grew on me!  I find them so charming.

I don't have this one, and I liked her wig, so I had no qualms picking her up.  I think I'll probably pick up any Liv doll (that still has a wig) for this price.

No comments:

Post a Comment