Tuesday, October 9, 2012


Red sandals w/shiny gold trim:  $2 @ Icing (RSP:  $36.50)
Shoe-a-holic magazine (RSP:  $6.95)
Flare magazine (RSP:  $3.99)

Free @ Town Shoes.

I love magazines, but I never want to pay for them.  I saw that Town Shoes was giving away two of them free just for entering their store, so I made a trip out of it (there aren't any near me).

The first magazine really should be free!  It's basically just a catalog, they're the only store featured!

Plus, it's not like there are any articles....I'd be realllly surprised if someone was willing to pay for these.  It probably has 1/3 of the pages that Flare does, and Flare's even cheaper!

I ended up getting some perfume samples at Sephora while I was out.  I'm trying to find the scent for me, plus I just love getting vials of perfume.

I probably shouldn't have bought the sandals though.  I really like how they look, but they're a size too big.

They didn't look that big, I thought I could make them work somehow!  I've never seen shoes that cheap there before.

No comments:

Post a Comment