Saturday, October 27, 2012


Monster High - Roller maze girls (complete set:  Lagoona, Operetta, Frankie, Ghoulia):  $8.97 each $.19 total @ Superstore (RSP:  $14.99-$19.99 each)

Finally, decently priced monster high dolls!  I found out about the sale yesterday night.  It started yesterday, so I was worried that everything was gone by now.  I ended up waking up early, even though I barely slept!

I had planned to make a few trips to try to get all of them, but to my surprise, I managed to find all of them at the first one I went to! 

I only ended up paying $.19 since I used my PC points.  Now I wish I didn't spend all of my other ones on junk food!

Outside the store, I found this abandoned pack of noodles on a ledge, so I took it home.  These normally cost $.25 or so, so I'm going to say the dolls were completely free :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment