Tuesday, October 30, 2012


Lot of 10 dolls shoes:  $.99 (Highest:  $4.24)



Lot of 5 doll shoes:  $.99

Both off eBay.

Both were better than expected!  I'm very happy with them.  Now I feel silly for those times I paid $2+ just to get one pair of shoes..

I'm especially happy with the first lot.  It has so many of those gorgeous netted shoes I love!  I wish I didn't buy this lot before, since I ended up getting all of the same ones in this one for the same price!

This was the seller's picture, so I ddn't expect to get so many of that type:

I would have liked to get some boots, but I'm pretty happy with what I got.  The colours were great, and 9/10 were clear shoes, which I love.

The second lot was even better quality!  Not that the first one was bad.  Actually, these are all still wayyy better than dollar store shoes and the like.  I was surprised about that.  I wouldn't blink an eye if I saw them used on a mainstream doll.

Anyway, I think most of the shoes in the second lot are actual barbie shoes.  One of them even has the B, plus they're all pretty fashionable.

I really like the blue one!  It has these neat coiled snake straps.  The whole top row is pretty great, but the last two aren't very exciting.  Oh well, still a worthwhile lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment