Saturday, October 6, 2012


Monster High - Skeleton create a monster add on pack:  $10.50 @ Zellers (RSP:  $14.99-$17.99)

They're normally $18 everywhere else, so I thought this was a decent deal.  Though this is the REGULAR price in the US...even though our dollar is higher at the moment!

I just found out that there's going to be a regular release skeleton girl, so I kind of wish I didn't buy this.  She has no torso!  The ones sold here don't match.

They're available on Mattel's site for only $8 (for a pack of 5), and sometimes it even has free shipping!

But stupidly, they charge a ridiculous fee for international shipping...plus a dumbass handling fee...so I'd be looking at $23 for one pack.  Such a ripoff!

So she'll be staying in the box for a while until I get some other CAM torso...I'm actually not too crazy about the head, but I LOVE those shoes!

Plus her hands and limbs are very cool.

Now I'm just waiting to find bee girl for a decent price!

No comments:

Post a Comment