Saturday, October 6, 2012


Monster High - Skull Shores Frankie:  $7 @ Zellers (RSP:  $10)

I saw this doll for a while, but postponed getting her.  I'm really interested in this line but the dolls are soooo expensive...$15-$35 on average.  Of course, the $15 ones are pretty bare bones, the ones I want the most are the pricier ones.

She's the cheapest one I've ever seen, and she was actually one of the dolls I was interested in, so it's a no-brainer.  I ended up getting her from my brother as a birthday present.  Well, I asked for it. 

Turns out that just a DAY after I got her, she went on sale!  I went back to get a price adjustment so I'm happy I ended up getting her this cheap.

Though I later found out that she only retailed for $4.13 in the states, whereas she was always $10 here!  Felt kind of gypped after hearing that.

Someone came and pretty much bought EVERYTHING....there were 4 Frankies when I was there last, and they were all gone when I came.  All of the CAM starter kits and most of the other things were gone too.

I guess my timing was perfect, because I'm sure she would have been gone too if I didn't get her when I did.

These dolls are so darling.  I love the sculpts and their shoes, but the rest of their accessories are pretty crappy.  They are way too expensive considering the fact.  I'm really hoping I can find them used for cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment