Thursday, October 25, 2012


Burnished gold belt (RP:  $.99)
Trafaluc Zara - Silver glitter circular box purse (RP:  $2.99 - $17.95)
Zara men - Navy blue military blazer (RP:  $9.99 - $199)

Everything for $9.98 @ Salvation Army (Maple ridge)

This is the first time I've been here, even though the closest bus to me goes right to it.

It's really small.  I probably won't bother to go back, but I'm glad I did today.

Turns out they had tons of donations from Zara - I'm sure it's direct from the company since there were so many of them, a lot of them had tags, and the name was (ineffectively) marked out with black marker.

Also, everything had slight flaws!  The purse needed to be glued back into the frame on one side, and the blazer had a small tear inside the arm.

Ahh, the blazer.  It was marked as a woman's blazer, and it sure looked feminine!  When I saw it, it took my breath away...the quality is amazing.  


The lining is just as gorgeous as the outside!  It's constructed of different fabrics and just had me in awe.

I'm planning on tailoring it to fit me better.  I really love the design and the quality is so impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment