Tuesday, September 3, 2013


Pearl and rhinestone skull duster clutches:  $17.42 each @ Aliexpress (RSP:  $30 - $50+)

These are gorgeous, but I'm surprised that they look so similar in person!  In the promos, the difference was very distinct:


But in person, it only varies slightly!  My picture makes it more pronounced, but in person you can barely tell.  If I knew they were so similar, I would have just bought one.  It looked like such a pretty pink in the listing!


They're even prettier in person, but it looks kind of crummy with pearls just on one side.  I'll see if I can find enough to cover the back...it'll make a huge difference!

Overall I'm still pretty happy.  Some people ask ridiculous amounts for this clutch (over $50), so I think this was a good price for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment