Friday, September 13, 2013


Monster High - Girls night out Lagoona (RSP:  $29.94)
Monster High - Ghouls Alive Frankie (RSP:  $29.94)
Monster High - Ghouls Alive Clawdeen (RSP:  $29.94)

$10 each $8.60 total @ Walmart

What a great deal!  This was an anniversary sale, I never thought these would be clearanced so low!  I'm so glad I waited.  I've wanted them since they came out, but I was waiting for a good sale..it finally came around!

I finally used my walmart gift card from tellwut, so it was an even better deal.

I also bought the Lagoona, she was just too pretty.  The line pretty much just came out too, so that pricing was irresistible.


The Frankie came with a pin...I noticed that sticker on few other ghouls alive boxes, so I thought they all had it.  

Turns out my Clawdeen didn't.  I wish I checked, but I probably would have bought the same one in the end.  The other ones had really messed up hairlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment