Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Lolita Lempicka - L'eau en blanc 100 ml eau de parfum:  $25 @ amazon.ca (RSP:  $100+)

I was so surprised to find this!  It only came out last year, plus things are normally priced ridiculously on amazon.ca.  This was actually the cheapest price I've seen for this anywhere, so I just had to snatch it up.  It even had free shipping!

I'm in love with Lolita Lempicka, so I always buy their apple shaped perfumes whenever I see them at a decent price.  This has been the best deal so far!

I went to shoppers drug mart and saw they have a lot of interesting perfumes on clearance...DKNY Be delicious (red and golden) and BCBGMaxazria bon chic.  I smelled them before and though they were good, but I didn't try them until then.

Be Delicious was a bit disappointing.  There are times it smells good, and other times where it just smells sickening!  At the end it sort of smells like a cucumber.  It was $20 for 30 ml at shoppers, but I've seen the 50 ml version for $25 at winners before.  I think I'll pass on those.

I might get Bon Chic though.  It last so long...20 hours as of now!  But it's so generic smelling...that's in a good way though.  At some parts it smells like a mango, but the scent just seems a bit above a body spray. 

I do like the bottle though.  I'll have to think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment