Thursday, September 12, 2013


Romanesque belt:  $2 @ Dollarama
J.Lo - My glow 100 ml eau de toilette:  $20 @ Shoppers (RSP:  $78)
Anna Sui - Dolly girl 50 ml eau de toilette:  $10 (meet up)
Michel Germaine - Tattoo 100 ml eau de parfum:  $12.99 (RSP:  $70)

Had a great day!  I met someone to buy the Dolly girl perfume, and decided to do some shopping while I was out.  

The belt was the first thing I bought.  I love it!  It reminds me of something a warrior would wear...the buckle looks like a shield.  It's really sturdy and doesn't seem cheap at all, I was so surprised to find it there!  Now I'll have to check out the other ones.

The J.Lo perfume was the second thing I picked up.  I was totally shocked!  I just found out about this perfume about a week ago, and was thinking about buying a 30 ml bottle online for $20.

I'm glad I didn't.  I really didn't think I would find this locally, this perfume came out 4 years ago and I've never seen it sold here.  

It's like it was waiting there for me...there was just one bottle on the shelf!  It's really strange to see a 100 ml perfume on clearance, most of the time they're only 30 ml.  

I really only bought it because I love that bottle..but thankfully, it smells decent too.

I also picked up another bottle of tattoo since they've raised the price to $20.  I'm glad I managed to find one of the older ones that were cheaper.  I just hope it doesn't expire, but I couldn't resist.  It's such a great smelling perfume for an insane price.

No comments:

Post a Comment