Friday, September 27, 2013


Gold accent floral porcelain serving tray:  $1.99
Vintage Japanese ceramic pig cookie jar:  $1.99

Both @ Salvation Army

I was looking for some frames, but I came across these instead.  I almost didn't buy them, but I couldn't resist...especially since I had a BOGO coupon.  The pig jar was regularly priced $3.99, which was a decent price anyway.  $1.99 was a total steal!

The tray was the first thing I picked up.  I just thought it was so pretty, and the price was unheard of for what it is.  I think it might be plated in real gold!

It's hand painted, but all of the other markings have faded off.  Too bad.  After deciding on the tray for sure, I bought the pig to make use of my aforementioned coupon.


I just like kitschy retro stuff from Japan, especially when it's $2 or less!  Too bad that doesn't have markings either, I like having more info on my finds.

No comments:

Post a Comment