Wednesday, September 25, 2013


Elle Beauty Box - Fall 2013

This is a new thing they're starting.  I've considered subscribing to one, so this was a nice surprise!  I wasn't sure if I was going to get one, since it was a guarantee.

This was completely free, so I can't really complain...but I really wish they sent me the box with the nail polish!  That one also had 30 ml samples of shampoo and conditioner.

The box I got was the age reversing box - which at 28, I have no use for!  I seriously have no signs of aging, I still get carded!  So I really can't give them feedback on those products, I wonder if they just sent them out at random.

Mine came with a full size covergirl mascara, 10 ml shampoo and condition samples, a white strip, and some age reversing serum.

They're having another one soon.  I hope I get that one too, and it actually has products I can use!

No comments:

Post a Comment