Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Red metallic horse skull duster clutch (RSP:  $29.99+)
Green metallic horse skull duster clutch (RSP:  $29.99+)
Silver and black spiked clutch (RSP:  $25.99+)
Gold and beige spiked clutch (RSP:  $25.99+)
Silver and blue winged skull clutch (RSP:  $26+)

All for $112 at Aliexpress

This was all from the same seller.  I ended up buying so many because I thought I was getting a crazy deal...$18 off in coupons, plus every item was already a special sale price.  It would have worked out to around $18 each, so I was excited.

Well, the seller ended up using a courier, and I had to pay $20 in fees!  There goes all of my savings.  I was so annoyed...I would have rather waited than pay extra. 

At least I finally have these for a decent price.  It was still cheaper than their normal sale price, but two bucks more than buying them separately at their special sale price.  

But....at least I only had to wait a week instead of a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment