Friday, September 20, 2013


Atena - Black blazer with brocade collar (RP:  $19.99)
Long tweed blazer (RP:  $19.99)


Andrew Marc New York - White button placket halter dress (RP:  $18.99 - $130+)
Marc D'alcy Paris - Long tropical print dress (RP:  $8.99)

$1 each @ Kim's Village

I always have to go whenever they have this sale!  You just never know what you're going to find.

I wasn't sure about the blazers, since they are a bit too small for me.  I can't close them fully, but they're really nicely fitted everywhere else.  I think they still look ok, so I bought them anyway.  The quality is great.

The black one is actually  new with tags.  It came with a beautiful matching skirt that was made of the same material as the collar, but it was way too small so I left it behind.

I wasn't too sure about the dresses, but I couldn't resist for the price!  The second one is vintage.  I thought it would look cute in a campy way.  I found a picture of the white dress in blue:


It's definitely better in white!

No comments:

Post a Comment