Friday, September 13, 2013


Gold skull duster purses in crocodile print (fuchsia, black, white):  $13.44 each


Pink/gold skull duster clutch:  $14.98
Pink/brown/purple snakeskin cobra skull duster clutch:  $11.97

All off aliexpress

...besides the black one.  I got that one off amazon for free since I used my points.  I'm pretty happy with all of them, they were all such good deals!

I've wanted the gold handle ones for a long time, since I always use them and that's the colour I prefer.  They're even better in person!  I wish I could have gotten them for cheaper (especially considering how low my other ones were), but I was ok with that price.

The pink clutch is gorgeous!  That one was actually regular price.  I wasn't sure how it would look in person (especially since the last pink one I got was completely different than expected), but it looks just like the picture.  I love how pale and pearly it is.

The cobra one was an afterthought, since I noticed this seller had a crazy $12 off coupon with only a $20 minimum!  I was worried they wouldn't honour it, but thankfully they did.

I had to choose a different colour (the one I bought was silver), and this would have been my last choice.  I'm probably just going to reupholster it.

No comments:

Post a Comment