Wednesday, September 4, 2013


Lady Gaga Fame perfume set (30 ml eau de parfum spray, 10 ml roll on, tattoo):  $15 (RSP:  $45)

I actually got this from someone locally.  She got it for $22.50, which is an amazing price!  Things hardly ever go that cheap here, especially not for decent perfumes.

Anyway, she only used a few sprays so it's practically new.  I like this perfume - I like the bottle and the fact that the liquid is black.  It's the only one of it's kind like that!

This time, I actually tried it on before I bought it...I got a sample a long time ago but never did anything with it.

Some parts are a bit generic, but some parts are distinct.  It actually smells pretty good, and the quality smells like a normal perfume of this cost...not a celebrity perfume.


The 30 ml bottle of this goes for $39 alone, so I'm happy with my deal.  I do see some cheaper deals online, but since there are fakes of this, I'd rather not risk it.

No comments:

Post a Comment