Monday, September 30, 2013


Monster High - Ghouls night out Spectra (RSP:  $29.99)
Monster High - Music Festival Clawdeen (RSP:  $19.99 - $24.99)
Monster High - Music Festival Abbey (RSP:  $19.99 - $24.99)

$20 for all from Walmart.ca

They were actually supposed to be $10 each, which would have been a steal in itself.  These dolls basically just came out, and that's practically the lowest any of them go (usually after a long, agonizing wait).

The problem...wal mart sent them in a plastic bag with  NO protection at all!!  Of course the boxes all came mangled, it's even worse in person.


They ended up giving me $10 back, which makes everything a total steal.  I did want to keep them in box though, but the packaging is so battered I don't know if I will.

Even worse, the dolls themselves had flaws!  Spectra has scratches all over her legs, which is strange, since there's no reason for it:


And Abbey's lip paint is totally ruined.  It's half gone, you can even see some of it on the box!


I contacted mattel, so let's see if they do something about it.  Normally they send some money off vouchers for damaged dolls, so I'm hoping they do that here.

*edit*

They gave me a $40 voucher.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment