Friday, November 9, 2012


Wilsons - Adventure bound - Leather frame clutch messenger bag:  $2 @ MCC Thrift Store (RSP:  At least $120, looking at their website)

This bag was such a steal!  It was half off, all of the purses were today.

Regular price still would have been great, but oddly, I don't think I would have picked it up.  I'm just too cheap for my own good.

It was in really great condition too, almost like new.  A similar one (construction, size) went for $37 in this condition!

I like the design.  It's simple, but it's not like anything else I have.

I bought it because I don't have any other bags that close with a frame clutch...I had this one but I gave it away because I didn't like the material.  No problems of that kind with this one!

I was interested in this one as well:


Gee, it actually looks great in the picture!  In person, I thought it as just way too big and clunky to wear like that.  Maybe if it were thinner.....but looking at that picture again, I might want it as is!  It was only $3!

No comments:

Post a Comment