Saturday, November 10, 2012


9 Monster high dolls:  $110 for everything shown

From L-R:  Core Frankie Wave 1
                    Core Ghoulia Wave 1
                    Core Draculaura Wave 1
                    Core Lagoona Blue Wave 1
                    Core Clawdeen Wave 1
                    Dawn of the dance Frankie
                    Dawn of the dance Clawdeen
                    Clawd Wolf and Draculaura Forbidden love gift set

Plus, two nearly complete Day at the Maul outfits and 8 pets total.

I guess this wouldn't really be considered cheap, but it'd be at least twice as much if I paid crazy ebay prices for them.  They all retailed for around $20-$30 each here (which is stupidly way more than the states).  I got these from a local collector.

Seeing them in person, I was totally floored!  They're so gorgeous...fun, colourful, and funky.  I am so in love with them.

They're way better than the basic dolls I've gotten so far.  Right now those ones retail for around $15, whereas ones like the above retail for twice that.  It stands to reason that there's a difference in outfit quality between the two.  Now I feel like I want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment