Sunday, November 25, 2012


Playmates Allysen - interactive animatronic doll:  $4.99 (RSP:  $100)
Liv - 1st edition Sophie doll:  $1.99 (RSP:  $24.99)

Both @ Value Village.

I find the first doll pretty ugly, but I thought she was so cool!  Her face is rubber, and she even feigns emotion.  It's like my own creepy little robot!

She was reasonably priced, so I decided to get her.  She retailed for around $100, but she basically has no resale value..too bad. 

I have a lot of Liv dolls now, so I'm trying to be picky when I see them.  They have to have their wigs and be $2 or under..thsi girl fit the bill!

She even has most of her original stock outfit, which sadly, I find really ugly.  Their style is a lot younger than the dolls themselves look.

There were two more that I left behind.  They were nude and bald, plus I didn't think their face paint was that interesting.  This girl's colours were so bright and cheery, I had to get her!

No comments:

Post a Comment