Friday, November 2, 2012


Secret wishes - Wire print tights:  $1.23 (RSP:  $4.92)
Metallic gold hockey mask:  $1.23 (RSP:  $4.92 - $8.29 (!))

Both @ Wal mart.

75% off Halloween stuff!  Last year, it was only 50% off for the longest time.  By the time it was that high off, there was barely anything left, so I'm glad they started earlier this year.

Not extraordinary deals, but I thought they were pretty neat.  I'd definitely use the tights...for Halloween...and maybe in my every day life!  There were some more that I was considering, but I didn't think they were as versatile as these ones.

The mask...I don't think I'll ever wear it, but I love shiny chrome things.  I thought I might use it as a decoration of sorts.

A better picture of it:


Also shown is the glow stick gun I left behind.  It would have been $.50.  I thought the concept was neat, but that it wasn't worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment