Tuesday, November 20, 2012





Honey Fashions - Green belted dress w/gold buttons:  $3.50
Sophisticate - Black blazer w/metal closure:  $4

Both @ Value Village.

I was pretty undecided on the dress, it is pretty 90's!  I'm glad I bought it though.  I think it'll look great with some alterations...even as is, it was better than I thought when I tried it on!

The other blazer is so neat.  The reason I love vintage clothing is because the styles are distinct and unique.  Plus, most of them were made in North America.  I bought this one because I liked the metal closure and the lion buttons on the inner shirt.

I actually have a suit from this brand - I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with  more of their stuff in my closet!  Funnily enough, I bought that one from the same location as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment