Monday, November 5, 2012


Black lucite heart / 18K gold plated chain statement necklace:  $3.60 off eBay (Highest:  Recent history says $12.50...though I've seen it go for nearly $20 before!)

I really wanted this necklace, so I was willing to pay a bit more for it.  I tried to win it for around $3 for over a year, so I decided to up my limit.

Now I wish I didn't.  Just recently, a bunch of them ended around $2!  Ain't that always the way.

Anyhow, it arrived broken, so I'm hoping the seller will refund me a dollar or so. I would need to buy parts to fix it.



I'm also waiting for a white one which sadly, I paid even more for.  Also an orange one I won recently for a decent price.  Darn you ebay!  You are really bad for my jewelry addiction.

*edit*

Wow, they ended up giving me a full refund, even though I was ok with a partial one.  That's great customer service!

No comments:

Post a Comment