Monday, November 12, 2012



UXL - Red military blazer:  $6.50
Blush - Pink stripe bustier w/boning:  $2.50

All @ Talize.

That blazer took my breath away!  It's just perfect...the fit, the style, everything!  I'm so in love with the cuffs and collar.  I didn't even hesitate when I saw the price.

I'm not sure how old it is, probably circa the 90's since the tags are vintage and it was made in Canada.

I was a bit unsure on the corset, but since I really liked the design, it was like new, and super cheap, I bought it.

The line up was sooo long this time!  The longest I've ever seen, anywhere....it was all the way back to the toy section.  At first I thought that was the line up for the CHANGE room, it was THAT bad!

I think I was in line for half an hour....there's a half of sale next week but I don't think I'll come.  It's only on two tags, and I'd rather to go Value Village's sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment