Monday, November 19, 2012


12 x Lace underwear: $.63 each @ EFADS (RSP:  $1.25- $2 each)

It would have been $18 for all of them at full price!  I ended up paying a bit over $7.

I think all of these chains are closing down...it's kind of sad.  I'm glad I didn't pay full price for these, but now I'm kicking myself for paying $1 each!  

Most of the ones I bought last time were still there...only 3 of them weren't. 

Even then, that's just the specific colour, they still had the same styles there!  Would have saved myself $3 if I waited until now.

I really love the one with the little hearts.  That wasn't there last time.  All of these are pretty cute, I wouldn't have thought they came from a dollar store if I didn't buy them myself.

Things are down to 8 items for $5...if it goes even lower, I might buy more!

No comments:

Post a Comment