Monday, November 12, 2012


Burgundy eelskin purse:  $4
Big snakeskin purse:  $4
Bag of dolls:  $2

All @ Talize.

It was half off day - of course I had to go!  Last time I didn't find much, but it was a different story this time.

I normally like more structured bags, but since these ones were bigger I didn't mind.  

The styles were somewhat simple, but since the materials were so luxe I had to pick them up.  Especially the snakeskin bag, it was a steal for one that huge!\

Also bought a bag of dolls.  I only bought it for the nude Liv doll, but it turns out the wig belongs to a moxie teen doll...those are kind of crappy quality.  

I wish it was a Liv wig, but at least the girl is the last character I needed to complete my set.  There was also a flight attendant suit that I thought was sort of neat, though it is on a cheapo doll.

*edit*

Turns out the snakeskin purse is actually embossed leather.  It took me a while to realize that!

No comments:

Post a Comment