Monday, November 19, 2012


Vintage brown textured shell lucite purse:  $5
Patent leather embossed crocodile texture purse:  $5
Ruched khaki blouse w/off shoulder cuffs:  $3

All @ Value Village.

Great haul from this one!  My heart skipped a beat when I saw that plastic purse...I love those!  I hardly see them.  

There wasn't a tag on this one, but I found one on the floor where the purse was (...which was also on the floor).  It was pretty pricey, so I thought it was right.  

Luckily they didn't give me any hassles about it, though they probably would have if the price were more reasonably priced.

The other purse wasn't that exciting, I passed it up when I saw it at full price.  I didn't realize it was real leather at that time though.  I don't have many patent leather bags so it was a no-brainer.

I also liked the style..it had two front flaps, which I hadn't seen before.

I actually wonder if it might be real crocodile skin now!  I was doing research (for another bag, ironically) and I noticed that this one has what looks to be pores all over.

Still, it needs a little extra oomph.  I'm planning on studding the front..that would make it an awesome addition to my wardrobe!

I loved the design of the khaki blouse, so I took it home even though it was pilled a little bit.  Sadly, it doesn't look great on me, but I'm hoping it'll look better after I lose some weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment