Friday, November 23, 2012


Sophie.b - pink bra w/black lace accents:  $3 (RSP:  $9.99 - $20)
Rene Rafe - pink zebra print bra:  $3 (RSP:  $7.99 - $16)

Both @ Winners.

Plus perfume samples and a copy of H&M magazine - finally!  I've figured out their distribution schedule.  I'll never miss an issue again...whereas before, I've only gotten one a year for the past few years!

I was really surprised to see such cheap bras at Winners today.  I even found a $2 one!  I tried on 5 but only walked away with these two...the zebra one was an afterthought. 

I thought there'd be no way it would fit, but surprisingly, it fits better than the other one.

I looked at another Winners and it wasn't as good...I saw the same bras for $5!  I'm really happy I saw the ones above. 

No comments:

Post a Comment