Monday, November 19, 2012


T. Babaton - Tinsley silk blouse:  $2 (RSP:  $98)
Red trapezoid purse w/loop lock closure:  $2.50

Both @ Value Village.

I love half off days!  They didn't have one last month, so I was extra looking forward to this one.

There were a ton of things I left behind. Including these awesome shoes that were comfortable at first, but not so much later on:


I hate having such wide feet!  That one was already wider than most...too bad.

The things I did buy were in like new condition and just awesome.  The silk blouse is pretty plain, but how can you say no to $2 silk?

I didn't know it was such a steal until after I came home.  These are still being sold in stores, and people try to sell them used for $50!  An official photo of the shirt in a different colour:


The purse isn't leather, but at least it looks it.  The style was so neat, it looked new, and it was cheap...that's a winning combination to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment