Friday, November 9, 2012


Monster High - Skull shores Draculaura
Monster High - Skull shores Lagoona Blue

$12 each $6.88 total @ Superstore (RSP:  $14.99-$19.99 each)

This wasn't that great of a deal, especially compared to the last one I got.  It's only a few dollars less than their last regular retail price...which has shot up  recently.

It's completely ridiculous, considering that these dolls RETAIL for $12.99 in the states!  That's hardly a sale in comparison.

Anyway, I really liked these two girls so I decided to use my last PC points on them.  I sure wish I didn't waste $40-$60 of my other points on junk food!  If I had more points, I probably would have gotten the rest of the set...they were actually there, except for the guy doll.

I only have 5,000 points left now...you need 20,000 to redeem...it'll probably be at least a year before I can redeem again, so my next dolls will be from Wal-Mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment