Monday, January 18, 2016


VeeVee -  Studded combat boots:  $6.25 (RSP:  $24.99)
Bag of dolls:  $1.99
Interior Illusions - Ceramic chihuahua piggy bank:  $3.99 (RSP:  $100)

All @ Value Village

I almost didn't go here, but since I just missed my other bus, I decided I might as well.  I'm so glad...found so much great stuff here!

This one had all of their red tag stuff (which is new)  for 75% off.  Most of it was junk,  but these boots were awesome!  They're a bit more than I like to pay, but it was still a good deal.

These are labeled 11, but they fit and look just like 10's!  They didn't have any 10's there, so I'm glad I tried these on.

Also happy about finding another Blythe.  This is what was in the bag:


I took the clothes off of that bigger doll, but the rest will be redonated.

I thought the chihuahua was really cool looking, but the tail had been broken off and poorly reattached.  I wish the price was cheaper, but I thought it was still an ok deal and worth buying.


Turns out it sold at Gilt for $100!  I didn't expect it to retail that high...I was thinking maybe $20 when I saw it.

There's also an adult version:


It looks pretty good!  I probably would have gotten that one if I had the choice.  Or why not both!

No comments:

Post a Comment